Did you know, Opel has a great new addition to our awesome line of modern, unique and safety conscious cars. The New Opel Grandland X is the latest and best in the SUV segment boasting some amazing features, great looks and competitive pricing.
The main Goal of the new Opel Grandland X is that it is a family orientated and focused on safety and comfort. The new show stopping Grandland X garnered a full 5 Star rating by the Euro NCAP Safety assessment for the following areas: Adult occupant protection, Child occupant protection, Pedestrian protection and safety assist.
This beautiful SUV is loaded with passive and active safety features as listed below:
- 6 Airbags, the new standard for most modern vehicles is 6 Airbags offering all-round protection in an event of an accident for the driver and passenger.
- Ultra-Sonic Side Blind Alert, keeps you aware of vehicles approaching in the blind spot giving you a heads up for evasive driving.
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Lane Departure helps the driver stay focused on the road.
- 360 Degree Camera Park Assistance that gives you a Bird’s Eye view of your surroundings displayed on a 7 Inch Infotainment System which offers seamless driver and smart device connection making it a comfortable, safe and enjoyable drive.
- Daytime Driving Lights is a standard on all models and Adaptive Forward LED Lamps only on the Cosmo Spec which revolutionises the way you see the journey ahead.
- Hill Assistance ensures the car behind will never be a problem no matter how close it is.
Driving becomes a simple fun experience in the new Grandland X SUV and stopping even better with brake assistance, Traction Control and a host of passive safety features as well as an advanced security system to keep your new favourite SUV Safe.
Pop into CMH Opel Umhlanga to Test Drive the new Grandland X and be surprised.